[DML] Re: Delorean Blunder on The Office

[DML] Re: Delorean Blunder on The Office

The character on the show makes constant blunders at work, this being
just one of many written for him. Another blunder stated by the
character is what was being pointed out. It's a hilarious show for any
one whose ever worked in a corporate office. Especially in the aspect
of of foolish co-workers who try to win over others by trying to
identify/connect with them by pretending to show off some non-existant
knowlege of a subjecct that the others are actually in possession of.
Like in this case someone trying to impress others with innacurate car
knowlege. Something that I'm sure LOTS of folks here that have ever
dared to drive their DeLoreans to work have surely encountered like I
have.

I hadn't laughed that hard at the show since the one episode where HR
mandated sensitivity training for everyone. Some of us at work that
very same day had come from a required class that was teaching us the
same thing about respecting and acknowleging diversity in the
workplace. The show has got some great satire.

I swear though, you could write a sitcom in itself base solely on the
storeis of strange and oddball encounters that many of us owners here
have expeirienced...

-Robert
vin 6585 "X"

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "tuxr" <tuxdarby@...> wrote:

> I'm assuming everyone knows that wasn't a "blunder" by the
> writers . . . that WAS the joke.
>
> --- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Jennifer" <jlrooney@> wrote:
> >
> > I don't know if any of you watch The Office (american version,
> > Thursdays on NBC), but last night Michael (Steve Carrell) made a
> > statement at the party to the effect of "Lee Iacocca and his failed
> > experiment the DeLorean".
> >
> > Robert was speechless a good while before laughing and I was
totally
> > laughing.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional