  From: bttfcalifornia
  To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Wednesday, February 21, 2007 11:25 PM
  Subject: [DML] Be careful BEFORE YOU BUY A Delorean

  Anyone on this list considering buying a DMC use caution before you
  buy. We bought our car (a 1981 with 15k miles) a few months ago. It
  was advertised as "excellent" and "runs perfect". Well we have a car
  that is literally falling apart. Turns out it was never maintained and
  left to sit unused in a garage for ages. Every part of the car is
  breaking (engine, lights, switches). You name it, it's broken. We've
  been quoted with almost $20k in repairs just to get it road worthly.
  The private seller basically lied to our faces about the condition.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)