has never made it up on the Dept. of Commerce pages at dmcnews, so here
goes.

--------------------
1981
5sp, Gray
stainless
$22,000
44,900 miles
<ckevinj@xxxxxxxxx>in TX

I love my car but I think I'm ready for something else.

It's a beautiful 10/81 grey interior hoodlines car and I've put a lot of
love into it which makes it difficult. It is a great running and dependable
Delorean-- lots of great upgrades for safety, security, and just FUN!
Upgrades like the extended side view mirrors, security system with door
openers, performance Eibach suspension, performance DMCH exhaust, window
tinting, some LED lights, third brake light, autodim rearview mirror with
compass, temp, UV alert.
I just had the fascia's repainted and fixed/prevented eyebrows.
Includes car cover & tool kit.
44,900 miles-- mostly by me in the last 6 years so you know it is reliable.
Boxes of spare parts-- new brake pads ready to install, window finishers,
inside trim piece, door vent, extra door launcher items, otterstat, actuator
upgrades ready to install. I've got the Leatherique kit for restoration and
I've started on it but still needs a little work to go.
Check out the pictures and my repair history at the links below-- but there
are more documents from previous owners that never have been scanned or
translated, too.
http://texascreasons.homedns.org/gallery/delorean2006/
http://texascreasons.homedns.org/~kevin/delorean/<http://texascreasons.homedns.org/%7Ekevin/delorean/>

DMCH did an insurance apraisal for me last summer before I had the fascias
professionally painted and a few other things-- 21,675; so $22,000 is quite
an honest deal I think.

What does it need? Defroster switch is inoperable (who needs it?), binnacle
has some cracks, dash has a little sun burning on it and the driver's seat
has two small cracks. The Leatherique kit can take care of all this. The
louvre's need painting next and then all that would be remiss was a little
love to bring the stainless back to the perfect grain and glow-- but it is
an amazing looking car and gets lots of raves and attention everywhere I go.
It's the stock Craig stereo and speakers-- they work but I mostly enjoy the
engine (new exhaust, right?) but they would be next on my list if I keep it.
The door launcher kit from Toby needs to replace my home grown one.  Also
tires later this year or next.

Snap it up before I change my mind... I keep waffling on this decision-- it
is such a nice car, so much fun.

Yahoo! Groups - Join or create groups, clubs, forums &amp; communities. Links

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)