Re: [DML] DCS 2010

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Jack Stiefel" <jack@...> wrote:

> Yet again why has this turned into a "my city is better" Or "your
city sucks compared to mine"?

[SNIP] big ass pointless list removed due to spam
[/SNIP]

> Jack Stiefel
>
> Stiefel Aluminum
>
> DMC Vin 03461 & 16879

Funny you accuse others of doing the 'my city is better' thing, then
you post a big list nobody asked for to hype your own city.

Secondly, St. Louis isn't *MY* city. I don't live anywhere close. Not
even in the same state, though it is closer to me than Orlando is.

And in reguards to your list.. Here's somethin YOU said yourself in a

"On 2/20/07, Jack Stiefel <jack@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote: Ummm
all these things can be found albeit with different names in just
about every big city in the country."

I just went back and read every message in this thread, and so far,
while people have listed highlights of most of the cities listed,
you've really be the most vocal in going <insert city here> isn't
anything special. Here's 207 reasons to have it in orlando!

I *personally* don't care where DCS it is. If it's within a 10 hour
drive or so of me i'd be there. And all I stated in my previous post
was that I myself didn't find anything exciting about Orlando and it's
tourist traps after i'd seen them all at least once, and some three or
four times, having been to florida a half dozen times in the last ten
years.

I'm going to end this email now before I end up really speaking my
mind on the subject of hypocrisy.

Chris
VIN #3209

Yahoo! Groups - Join or create groups, clubs, forums &amp; communities. Links

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)