[DML] DMC (Texas) 2007 Open House Event

The event is now at 40% capacity with 60 registrations in the first week
- thanks to all who have already registered. In addition to the Concours
and People's Choice competitions, we'll also be having a few other awards:

- Best Club Participation (based on attendance)
- Longest Distance Traveled
- Longest Distance Driven in a DeLorean
- The Long and Winding Road

I hope that by Monday I will be able to announce the attendance of one
more very special DeLorean at our event. Stay tuned...

James

Yahoo! Groups - Join or create groups, clubs, forums & communities. Links

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)