[DML] Re: Celebration Exotic Car Festival (Orlando, FL area), April 20th

[DML] Re: Celebration Exotic Car Festival (Orlando, FL area), April 20th - 22nd

Hello!
Hope to see everyone this year at the Celebration Exotic Car
Festival to benefit Make-A-Wish! This year the Saturay night party
is casual (no more black tie.) The party itself will be held on
Disneys Boardwalk and will be THE party of the year! Check out
details at:
http://www.celebrationexoticcars.com/entertainment.aspx
As Derek said, you can register for just the concours, or join in on
any or all of the other events, parties and rally. The schedule can
be found here:
http://www.celebrationexoticcars.com/schedule.aspx
The event tends to fill up rather quickly, so please register soon!
All proceeds are donated to Make-A-Wish!
Thank you
Jeff Ippoliti
#20022

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Derek" <derek.grozio@...> wrote:

> Please join the DeLorean Club of Florida (www.deloreanclubfl.com)
at
> the state of Florida's largest gathering of DeLorean vehicles.
Last
> year we had a total of 14 cars attend at this amazing show
benefiting
> the Make-A-Wish foundation. This year with several new faces in
the
> area and the forming of the DeLorean Club of Florida we hope to
top
> that number and reach at or over 20 in attendance.
>
> For those unfamiliar with Celebration, FL (the town holding the
> show), it is a community designed by Walt Disney back in the
> early '90s as a development with a small town feel located just
south
> of Orlando. The show is held around the downtown lake surrounded
by
> shops and restaurants as well as down Main Street.
>
> Please visit http://www.celebrationexoticcars.com/ to register for
> this event. The festival begins Friday night and runs throughout
> Sunday afternoon. For the most part a majority of owners will only
be
> attending the 'Concours of Exotic Cars' on Saturday the 21st, with
> registration fee benefiting the Make-A-Wish foundation of $50.
> However you are welcome to attend any event hosted by the show,
with
> a welcome party reception on Friday the 20th, and a black-tie
event
> on the 21st with dinner, open bar, awards, a silent auction, and
> musical performance by Loverboy, Tone Loc, and John Cafferty.
Sunday
> the 22nd the event closes out with a rally around Central Florida.
> The entire event is amazing and hosted by a fellow DeLorean owner,
> Jeff Ippoliti.
>
> If you do not wish to attend the extra events aside from the show,
> the DeLorean Club of Florida is hosting a detailing session Friday
> night to prepare for the show the following day. At the conclusion
of
> the show the Club will be caravanning to dinner and then to
Universal
> Citywalk for a late night gathering at Cigarz Bar. Sunday
following
> the show, the Club is hosing an afternoon BBQ and social gathering
as
> well as light tech day work. Everyone is more than welcome to come
> out and have a bite to eat and talk shop or get small work done if
> needed. There will be a small fee of $8 per person for those
> attending the BBQ just to cover the cost of food.
>
> We hope to see all attendees from last years show as well as the
new
> faces to the club and new owners in the state for the largest turn
> out yet. Please visit us for further discussion about the event
and
> view pictures of last years event at the DeLorean Club of Florida
> Regional Forum at www.dmctalk.com.
>
> Thanks,
>
> The DeLorean Club of Florida
> www.deloreanclubfl.com