Re: [DML] DCS 2010

Even though Orlando would be a selfish first choice for me as I live in Jacksonvile, FL , as was eluded to before the breadbasket circle being essentially three sides of ocean limits the ability to draw as some other locations would be able to. Heat is no more of a problem however in June as it would be in St. Louis which is my second choice. You don't get more centrally located than STL!
Not sure how we could get access to the arch grounds with our cars since it is a national park but a photo of the cars with the arch in the background would be worth the trip alone! Talk about a Kodak moment.
Six flags might also be intersting for some families. The STL zoo and forest park is one of the best and it is free which we could probably work in.
There are wineries that would make a great excursion drive along with lots of historic small towns. Hotels would not be an issue.
Plus there is a very active group in the area that I am sure would give super support.

Cecil Longwisch

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: