Re: [DML] Re: Future DCS Location--Opinions?

Re: [DML] Re: Future DCS Location--Opinions?

Hi again

It seems this thread is getting a lot of attention and the results are  going
to be interesting but one thing that I seem to get a lot of private and
today there were posts on the DML of making the DCS go West.
As you all are aware and I have stated its kinda a problem for me to get
there.
T. Tait,  Dick Ryan, Video Bob and others privately have all asked  through
this forum to do a show out west.

I talked to Ken Montgomery at length tonight and as you know he did the  Show
in California a few years back,  He has agreed to work with me and  others to
be announced later and we will shortly announce the forming of DCS  West.

DCS is free to go wherever it wants and DCS West will stay west.  The  costs
of both will stay in line with current DCS format.

The goal is to have a show in the west of the same magnitude and quality of
DCS.  Tonight we talked about a show in 2009 so that is the goal but we  need
to be sure we do not conflict with anything.  As of now it would run  on
opposite years of DCS and not in the same year as Eurofest and far enough  away
both time and distance as not to interfere with DMCH show all of  which I like to
attend. The show will run every 4 years so that there are  not too many shows
to dilute the draw and will last as long as it is supported  by you the
owners.

Not sure of a place yet but we will be working to try to serve  our followers
out west.

Now West coast car owners its up to you to get your cars back in working
order, Clean them up, get the dust off and get them running again and support
YOUR area.  You cannot take your cars to a show if they do not run.   We found
this to be the case in our first show and over the years the cars have  gotten
much much better so lets get them running and hopefully ALL shows will
benefit.

Thanks for you input and remember this is YOUR show.

Thanks

Ken

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional