Re: [DML] Re: Future DCS Location--Opinions?

Re: [DML] Re: Future DCS Location--Opinions?

*** All of this is MY OPINION, I do not speak for Ken
or DeLorean Car Show!

It is hard to delegate to people, unless you have
responsible people to delegate to.

I saw a big change between Pigeon Forge and Chicago.
Over the 2 yr period, Ken had increased the number of
trusted individuals he could ask for help and feel
confident that they would complete the task.

The early shows were pretty much Ken and his family.
Maybe by 2010 there will be enough RELIABLE help to do
things like that.

Again I say, if there is someone in the community in
the trucking business they could just as easily "help
out" by moving cars that are beyond the primary 600
mile radius.  If they can do that reliably, then a
trust will be built such that Ken could use them in
the future to move the show further from his home
base.

--- Robert Patz <topgunster@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Those who delegate, get much further.  Those who
> reach out get even
> further.

Finding fabulous fares is fun.

<*> Your email settings: