[DML] Re: Calling All DeLorean Clubs

Dear Sir / Madam,

I wish to express my concerns regarding the usage of the
name "DeLorean News" within the DeLorean community.

It may not have been brought to your attention but "DeLorean News"
has been the official magazine of the DeLorean Owners Club UK since
1996. The quarterly magazine is a part-colour glossy publication with
an international readership of over 550 members in the UK, Europe,
USA, Australia and the Far East. Indeed many of our readers are on
the DML.

Since its formation in 1996, the DeLorean Owners Club UK has worked
extremely hard to establish its reputation both in national and
international classic car circles by promoting the club's identity in
the classic motoring press, newspapers, television and via our
magazine "DeLorean News".

Most recently the club celebrated a major achievement in winning the
award for Best Small Club (under 1000 members) at the International
Classic Car Show in Birmingham, England. The judges acknowledged that
the club's magazine "DeLorean News" played a large part in their
decision and this in turn consolidated the magazine's reputation as
an internationally recognised publication within the classic car
community.

I feel the use of the name "DeLorean News" by your organisation may
result in confusion within the DeLorean community and I would be
extremely grateful if you could contact me directly at your earliest
convenience to discuss the matter.

Phil Peters
Editor, DeLorean News
DeLorean Owners Club UK
editor [AT] deloreans.co.uk
www.deloreans.co.uk

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "deloreannews" <deloreannews@...>
wrote:

> We are currently in the process of building out our Club
section.<snip>

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: