[DML] Announcing DMC (California)

DMC (Texas) is pleased to announce that an agreement has been signed
with Don and Nancy Steger, owners of DeLorean Motor Center in Garden
Grove, California to convert their existing company to a fully
affiliated parts, service and restoration center - DeLorean Motor
Company (California).

"Don, Nancy and their shop manager Danny Botkin have been some of the
strongest supporters of the DeLorean community over the years," said
Stephen Wynne, president of DMC (Texas), "the entire Southwest market is
DeLorean market is huge, and this change in business operations will
also bring about a change in the way they do business, allowing them to
better serve the needs of DeLorean owners in the region."

"Nancy, Dan and I, through DeLorean Motor Center, have long had an
excellent business relationship with Stephen and DeLorean Motor
Company," said Don Steger. "We believe that by choosing to affiliate
with DMC (Texas) and their other locations, this will allow us to grow
and better serve the DeLorean community."

"A big part of this change that excites me the most is that it will give
me the opportunity to get back in the shop, working on the cars, doing
what I do best," Don continued, "And Danny Botkin, my right-hand man for
so long, will continue interacting with customers and managing and
scheduling the workflow."

"One of the hardest parts of any business is 'the business of doing
business' and by being able to offload many of the more cumbersome tasks
to DMC (Texas), it will allow us to concentrate on servicing cars as
well as selling cars and parts," Don concluded.

Recent visitors to DeLorean Motor Center have noticed a number of
changes taking place as they have already started a major renovation
project to update their facility to better service the needs of DeLorean
owners. The changeover from DeLorean Motor Center to DeLorean Motor
Company (California) is expected to take place in March of this year.
Look for more details about the new DMC (California) location, including
the date of their open house, in future emailgrams and an upcoming issue
of deloreans magazine.

James Espey

------------------------------------
DeLorean Motor Company