[DML] Vin 3323 - Long Time No See Update (carfax anyone?)

[DML] Vin 3323 - Long Time No See Update (carfax anyone?)

Hey Everyone,

Not sure if you guys remember me, but Vin 3323 was a painted DeLorean
I started working on a couple years ago and still have pics of the
powdercoated frame up on the site.  I've got half the car stripped of
it's paint and will soon hopefully have the rest finished.

Anyways, over the last 6 months we purchased a house and I finally
was able to move the car up to Castle Rock where I now live.

*Biggest thanks go out to Dan Haney, as he is the epitome of great
DMC member and all around good guy! (especially when he gave me, my
dad, and my brother a ride to my house after my dad's car blew his
power steering pump on CHRISTMAS EVE!)

Just when I thought I'd be spending most of my time getting the
DeLorean fixed, my 02 Ford Explorer blows a head gasket, which
ultimately killed the engine.  Now I have to pull the Explorer engine
(as if the DeLorean engine & tranny wasn't enough) and pop in a
newer, hopefully better engine to get my main transportation going
again.  I think I found a winner for an engine but would like get a
carfax on the salvage vehicle if possible (1FMYU70E52UB46686 is the
VIN).

When I had a carfax account I ran about 30 of them for members, so I
thought I'd ask to see if anyone had an account open...if not, it
looks like I'll be doing the one month membership again.

As for Vin 3323, I am finally finishing up reorganizing all of it's
parts and my tools since the move to Castle Rock.

I'm sure I'm not the first or the last to ask, but does anyone have
information regarding aligning the doors with the Stryker pins?  It
seems like you get it all lined up but when the torsion bar kicks in,
everything jumps out of alignment.

Thanks,

Brandon
Vin 3323
Castle Rock, CO
Brandelorean@xxxxxxxxx

PS. I'll be posting update pictures in the near future!

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)