Re: [DML] Re: Texas 2007

Thats fine with wanting to keep the class sytem out of Delorean
ownership, I have no problem with that at all.  I dont think that the
Delorean should be placed on the same pedistal as a 100K supercar, its
there to be driven and loved.

I just think that there has been far too much backlash over the
wording of their ad.  So what if they want to make it sound as if their
event will be the best and most lavish event in 2007, I am looking
forward to it and dont care if it is aimed at the upper class owners
(if thats what they want) I am certainly not upperclass, I am also not
poor by anyones standard but deff not upperclass.

I had a choice between the DMCH Open House and Vegas, I chose vegas as
it would give me a chance to see the gold car and proto 1 in the same
place.  A visit to DMCH would be nice and I will make that trip some
day just not this year.

Alistair McCann
#Pilot 25
Northern Ireland.