From: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Josh Haldeman
Sent: 29 January 2007 23:15
To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DML] Stainless Steel Letters for Wheels Available...

Hey Guys,

Due to a communications error with our supplier, we have 20 extra sets of
stainless steel wheel letters currently available. (those little ones that
go onto the centers of each wheel)

Ken has to pay the bill for the extra, but before I put these up on ebay for
him, I thought I'd see if there was any interest here for these sets. (12
total letters per set, 3 for each wheel) These are high quality laser-cut
stainless steel letters. If you decide to purchase them now, you can have
free shipping and a one year no loss warranty. (if you apply the letters as
per our instructions and you still lose a letter we will replace it free for
up to one year after your purchase date)

Instructions for cleaning come with the letters and they look really cool on
the car. For those that have the paint worn off of your wheel center caps,
this will really dress up the car.

Asking price is $20 per set. If you're interested, e-mail me privately off
list and I'll give you the details and answer any questions.
(jhaldeman(AT)-fuse.net)

Thanks for your time,
Josh

--