[DML] Re: DMC Dealer sign..

>From the DML wayback machine...

Subject: Dealer sign for sale
Date: Mon, 12 May 97 14:17:36 -0000
From: James Espey
To: "DMCNews"

I recently bought an original (two-sided) DeLorean dealership sign. As
it is
two-sided, and I will be mounting it on a wall, hiding one side, I
wondered if
anyone would be interested in buying the second side. It would be
relatively
easy to make a nice box frame for it to mount some fluorescent lights
inside.
It measures approx 11 feet long by 3 feet high and is constructed of
plastic,
steel and (of course) stainless steel. There were only 348 dealers, so
you can
imagine that these signs are not too common. One helluva conversation
piece, IMO. My girlfriend just rolled her eyes, so those of you with
significant
others, take heed.

There's one in Hemmings for $2,000 and one in DeLorean World for about
that same price, if memory serves. $900 for the side by itself, or
$1200 for the
side with the original metal box frame with lights plus shipping takes
this
one. E-mail me if interested!

James Espey

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Marc Levy <malevy_nj@...> wrote:

> Still pondering what to do about splitting this DMC
> dealer sign.
>
> I was wondering if the "half sign" has any more value
> with the frame?

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: