RE: [DML] Re: Original Lower Control Arm

RE: [DML] Re: Original Lower Control Arm

John & Group
I added original lower control arms on my site about a month ago. I had been
collecting them up till I had enough to start a swap out service before I
announced it. I will be posting a picture of the beefed up nose of the arm
end where the ball set's on the underside. I didn't put a price on them only
because I quoted a guy $125.00 ea the other day for a straightened out,
reinforced nose, bead blasted, primed and repainted. Yes, I must have the
old ones back .I will be making my own bushings to refit them with as soon
as I get my new lathe in..
I will also buy or trade for any old ones or buy or trade for any of the
original control arms you may buy. Just let me know what you have. I can
press in new ball joints and I do recommend the retainer as I show on the
site now. All this is shown on my new created suspension page on the site.
I have 7 units in stock now.
John Hervey
   http://www.specialtauto.com/delorean-parts/suspension.html