[DML] Re: DMC spark plugs

I would agree that it was probably a bad run of some plugs into the
inventory but now the problem is how would you know if you are getting
good ones or are there still defective ones in the inventory. I do not
know of Bosch admiting to any bad plugs or recalling any. The simple
fact that they did manufacture what turned out to be defective plugs
and Bosch never admitting it speaks volumes for a plug they spent a
lot of advertisment on. Rob showed me the plugs and there can be no
excuse for what happened. Even cheap plugs don't fail that way. They
just erode faster, never leak. This is exactly the same situation that
happened with Renault. They made a bad batch of filters for the
automatic transmission, would never admit it and never recalled any
out of inventory. Buyer Beware!!!! Even "NEW" parts can be defective.
In circumstances like this you get to see what a manufacurer's
customer support REALLY means! Everyone can make a mistake, it is how
they deal with them that is VERY important.
David Teitelbaum
vin 10757

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Bob Brandys <BobB@...> wrote:

> Tom,
>
> Maybe the junk plugs were shipped to the US and the good ones stayed
> in the EU.
>
> Similar to the alternator shipped to DMC.
>
> Bob

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: