[DML] Re: Unusual DeLorean sighting

Too bad, they should be stainless 'dozers!
Does it have gull-wing doors and can it fly? lol that's pretty cool.
-John #10715
(Imagine what would happen if JZD had made a bus!)

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Tell you if you ask." <racuti1@...>
wrote:

> If you've been watching the news, you know that there are 3 hikers
> lost on Mt. Hood.
>
> Not to make light of the situation, I couldn't help but notice one of
> DeLorean's tracked sno-cat vehicles being used in the search efforts.
>
> It's red. The front of the vehicle carries the unmistakable DMC font.
> It shows that it's a DMC/1500. When I saw it, the front of the vehicle
> looked like LMC but closer examination showed that there is a red
> sticker of some sort partially covering the "D".
>
> Mainly I was interested because I can't fathom where they're getting
> parts to maintain this thing.
>
> Rich A.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional