[DML] Re: Is This a Legit Car for Sale in South Haven, MI?

[DML] Re: Is This a Legit Car for Sale in South Haven, MI?

Not sure, I used to live in Romeo myself, so I know most of the MI/OH
guys from meeting at Byron's. I guess just be careful and use the
caveat emptor principle? That's what I did when I got my D from
California. My best to you all this holiday, season btw. :)
-John Rydholm
#10715, formerly of MI
Weston, MO

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Erik Geerdink <dmcerik@...> wrote:

> Rob,
>   I live about 20 minutes north from South Haven.  I saw this car
about 3 years ago.  From what I remember it was a pretty nice car.
Since then I haven't heard anything from him.  I know it was for sale
since the time i met with him.  Since then whenever I drive through
South Haven I look for the Delorean at his house and never see it.

>   Erik
>

> Rob Greenhaw <wylldshark@...> wrote:
>           Hey guys,
>
> I found this ad about a D for sale in South Haven, MI for $21,500
while searching for DeLoreans to buy and tried emailing the seller at
the provided address but it bounced back as being a discontinued
account and the site only lists the area code the seller is located in..

> Here is the ad in its entirety:
>
> 1981 DeLorean,AUTO trbochrgd/prfrmnc exhaust/new everything
> i am selling my 1981 DeLorean, which i have recently had DMC houston
install a performance exhaust and turbocharge the v-6 engine. i also
have pretty much new everything...all this work cost over 12000
dollars to have done, which i have all the paperwork for. i purchased
for 17500, before i put the 12000 worth of work into it-- and am now
selling for 21,500. i hate to part with my car, but i need the cash.
the only thing wrong is the L in "DeLorean" on the back is now missing
(was not missing before, however passport auto transport somehow
stupidly lost it!) it would only cost a couple bucks to get a new L.i
live in south west michigan. if anyone is interested, please e-mail me
at joe4359102@...! thanks for taking interest!
> Location: south haven, MI 49090 (USA) Area code: (269)
>
> If anyone knows of this car or if the owner in on the list, I would
like to talk to them about the car because I am very interested in
possibly buying this vehicle!

> Thanks,
> Rob Greenhaw

<*> Your email settings: