Re: [DML] Updated DeLorean production chronology and VIN list uploaded

Re: [DML] Updated DeLorean production chronology and VIN list uploaded

[MODERATOR NOTE:  While there might be some benefit to discussing Chronology access problems on the DML, there is no point in posting updates or corrections to its content.  Please send further updates and corrections to the Chronology by the normal means.  - Mike Substelny, DML moderator of the week]

Cool list, but actually 6585 is currently in Houston, Texas.  Thanks!

Jennifer
*6585*

On 12/10/06, ksgrimsr <knut.s.grimsrud@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>   Hi folks,
>
> The updates DeLorean VIN list and production statistics has been
> uploaded to the DMCNews web site. The link directly to the updates
> materials is: http://www.dmcnews.com/faq/n_chron.htm (you can also
> navigate there from the DMCNews front page with a couple clicks).
>
> The text on the page with the new files hasn't been updated yet, but
> the PDF files you can download at the link are current.
>
> The chronology now represents about 7350 entries collected from a
> number of different sources, including the online registry where
> owners can log their cars, messages I receive directly from both
> owners and fellow VIN hunters, and from some documents being
> discovered in some of the old archives.
>
> I'll post some additional details to the team when I have a chance
> to write something thoughtful. I wanted to alert the community to
> the updated files in case you find the materials interesting to
> peruse. Enjoy.
>
> Knut

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional