RE: [DML] Seeking DeLorean $10,000 range

Not sure I understand.  He wants a car for 10K that he can fix up over time,
but needs if by Christmas to drive it to see his brother?

>From my personal experience, you can typically get a running car for 10K,
but I wouldn't be making any unnecessary travel in it until after I had put
some serious time into making sure it was roadworthy to make trips.

Kevin Abato
Vin# 16680

  _____

From: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
byrondelorean
Sent: Thursday, December 07, 2006 4:14 PM
To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DML] Seeking DeLorean $10,000 range

HI guys,
A friend of mine asked me to help his friend fing a running Delorean
that he can fix up overtime. Thats about all you can get for the
$10,,000 area. Please contact me via cell if anyone knows of a
decent one auto, stick, black or grey straight car. Virginia area
preffered but will travel a reasonable distance.

Hi e-mail is RomanLegion89@ <mailto:RomanLegion89%40aol.com> aol.com

HIs folow up to me is below:

ok, and once again thanks, BTW if you would like to talk to me VIA
audio, my phone number is (276)783-1477, and I only hope I can get a
delorean before Christmas, is that possible, because my bro is in
the 3rd Battalion, and is going to Iraq summer '07 but after
Christmas break he goes to Fort Irwin California for desert
training, and ships out to Iraq, and I wanna go see him at fort
Benning, I hope you can get it ASAP, all my faith is in you at this
point, well call me around 5:30 PM Eastern US time today or tomorrow.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)