[DML] DeLorean Magazines in general

As the publisher of DCS Magazine and in light of the fact that Ron and
Cheryl discontinued Gullwing Magazine I think it is important to point out a few
things that keep the magazines going.

First of all its your support.
Second its your involvement as in sending in event articles and personal
articles
Your show attendance in the case of DCS
Your subscriptions

The subscriptions on magazines in general have fallen off from their one
time high of years ago due to the internet.  As a result there was not the
volume to support the four magazines and unfortunately Ron and Cheryl decided to
close down.
As Ron stated the remaining three magazines have a nitch based on what we  do.
DMCH of course advertises its products and has technical portions.
DeLorean World still has a subscription base
and of course DCS Magazine is tied to the car show however the main  emphasis
of the magazine is you the owner.

None of these magazines can survive without your support.

We at DCS have been pleased with the support and will of course continue to
publish but we would like to put this plug in for all magazines that the more
support we have the better support you have.

As is usual the hardest thing is to get renewals. Once signed up things are
good for a while and of course here comes my shameless plug for you all to
renew  your subscription to DCS.
Its our turn to now have our subscription drive on.  There are over  600 of
you that have purchased our magazine over the past two volumes but only  about
a third of you have renewed to date so that is about 33%
Not to worry this is about the same percentage as volume 2 renewal and we
then grew to double the size so we still except to grow and  hopefully top  the
700 - 800 mark.  Many of the renewals came last time in the spring of  2005.

You should have received a renewal notice last April in the mail and again
in a newsletter yesterday  through e-mail and of course this plug for the
magazine on th e DML.

Remember its your magazine and no matter which magazine(s) you choose to
support they will be here as long as you support them.

Thanks for your support

Ken
Delorean Car Show Inc
Deloreancarshow.com