Re: [DML] Book

This brings up a question I have given the title of the book. Again, I will
state this may sound dumb, but I'd rather ask and show my ignorance than not
at all.  So the DeLorean is made out of stainless steel and therefore won't
visibly rust on the outside given rain or shine.  Now as I'm unpacking in my
new house I have a few sets of stainless steel knives and they are brand new
yet showing visible signs of rust.  My stainless steel sink has done the
same before in our old apartment in a spot from something else rusty.  Now I
have worked in manufacturing of pumps and I know there are different grades
of Stainless Steel.  Can someone explain to me why I'm having a problem with
my knives rusting? Is it a different grade than what a DeLorean is made
from?

On 11/27/06, Jason Rowe <jonnier@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>    Hi all,
>
> I just wanted to share a little something with you all. I had to go back
> my old home state of Indiana for a wedding over the weekend and one of the
>
> guest that I knew told me that her brother in law had gave her a book to
> give
> to me when she saw me. He worked at the local library there in town and
> they
> were just throwing some of the old books away and he knew I had a Delorean
>
> so he wanted me to have it. I was expecting to see "On a Clear Day You Can
> See
> General Motors" or "Delorean" or one of the other common ones. Instead,
> she
> handed me a first edition of "Stainless Steel Illusion". [moderator snip]

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)