[DML] The DeLorean Museum, Inc.

After twenty-five years since the introduction of the DeLorean car,
we're seeing more and more interest in the car, and we believe that the
time is right to begin seriously thinking about how best to preserve and
display the history of not only the DeLorean automobile, but the history
of the original DeLorean Motor Company and John DeLorean, himself.

Earlier this month, DeLorean Motor Company began the process of forming
a corporation, with the further intent of acquiring 501(c)(3) status, in
the name of The DeLorean Museum, Inc. Just a few days ago, the Articles
of Incorporation were filed with, and accepted by, the State of Texas.

The plan is for the eventual creation of a physical museum, with a goal
of accreditation by the American Association of Museums, to preserve and
display the history of all things DeLorean-related for the education and
interest of present and future DeLorean owners and enthusiasts.

We've put together a group of twelve like-minded individuals who believe
that this history is worthy of preservation and these founding members
have freely given of their time and support to get this organization off
the ground.

In addition to some financial support, DeLorean Motor Company (Texas)
has pledged to donate a number of unique items to the museum upon it's
formation including original tooling, engineering drawings, records,
other documentation and memorabilia. Until such time as a permanent home
for these items exists, they will rotate on display at their Texas
location.

Getting the necessary funding to create and staff that permanent home
will be one of the immediate goals of the organization, and no stone
will be left unturned in the search for the capital to bring this to
fruition. We also expect that donations in various forms from those
within the DeLorean industry, as well as owners and enthusiasts will be
requested and received.

A temporary website has been set up at: http://www.deloreanmuseum.org
and more news and updates will be posted in the coming weeks.

Shannon Birdwell
Dan Deutsch
James Espey
Tony Ierardi