[DML] 2006 Car Show DVD

I know a lot of you are wondering what the hold up on the DVD is,
I mean heck, it's been way too long.
This has been maybe the busiest year of my life, and the most
amazing. I have been working with a record company and I have produced
some of my best work this year and seen lots of my work on store
shelves, and have one of my music videos on MTV2 now!
I have been jetting around to Chicago and Las Vegas and back to
Dallas working on this next big project, and a few weeks ago
I was part of a VH1 special in Vegas, and I got to hang out
and have dinner with Ace Frehley (KISS), Dusty Hill (ZZ TOP), Scott
Ian (ANTHRAX), and of course my boss Vinnie Paul (PANTERA).
So you can see why I have been distracted.

If you want to check out some of my stuff, you can find it
at Wal-Mart or Best-Buy.

"Rebel Meets Rebel" is David Alan Coe and the boy from Pantera
for a cool metal/country crossover record.
The single "Nothin' To Lose" is the video on MTV.

"Dimevision" is a DVD about Dimebag Darrell, Pantera guitarists.
It's a Jackass style home video of crazy antics.

and for Christmas, "Lisa Layne, All I want For Christmas Is You"
is on shelves now and is a great holiday CD to have.

I did all the graphics work on these, making the covers, wraps,
the booklets, CD covers, some editing, etc.
I made the music video outright.
If you want to have a look at it:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c--g9JMfOBk

If you want to see some wicked pictures of all this exitement,
check out my MySpace blog:
http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.ListAll&friendID=7718913

The saddest thing is that my DeLorean hasn't budged
out of the driveway in months!

Anyway, enough excuses, I am working on the DVD!!!!!
One of the hold up's was that I was waiting on several people
to send me copies of thier video and other materials,
Ken K., and Ken M. both never sent me any tapes so I am not
waiting on them for anything.
I have about 12+ hours of tape to filter through as it is.

The video is going to be a 2-DVD set at MINIMUM.
I am just afraid it is going to be way to boring.
That is my question for you, the viewers and customers.
Please give me some feedback...

Do you want me to jam it packed with everything I can?
Do you want all the speeches?
Do you want the actual car show awards included?
Do you want the sketch ad-lib show?

Basically, let me know your opinions on the video and
if you want to get all you can get, or short and sweet.
Either way the price of the video is going to be $19.99
and will be posted on my website as soon as it is finished.
The pre-orders will go out first of course, and will also get
another extra goodies for the wait!!!!

Don't forget, I still have lots of copies of the previous shows
for sale on my website if you need tose too.
http://www.dfwdmc.com

Thanks,
- Videobob
VIN#5278