[DML] Re: Nominate JZD to the Automotive Hall of Fame

Pictures of said citation here:
http://www.ohiodeloreans.com/gallery-AutoHallFame-06.htm

> Looks like he was awarded this in 1974. I noticed that
> quite a few people on the DSC list have been latter added to the Inductee
> list. Seems that it wouldn't be that far of a stretch to get John officially
> inducted.

Yes, but John's case is different. He is the one to "dumbed" GM for his own
company. I mean the nerve of that man to think he didn't need GM to live his
dream. There in lies the root of the controversy. The drug case is a wrongfully
used crutch as an excuse not to let him in.

> Re: Nominate JZD to the Automotive Hall of Fame
> Posted by: "Woody" BePositive2000@xxxxxxxxx bepositive2000
> Date: Thu Nov 23, 2006 10:02 am ((PST))

An as to "Woody" 's comments... WTF?
Is your address designed for this type of message on purpose or is it truly
ironic?

Greg did a great job so I won't add much of anything. If you don't understand
what he wrote, oh well. Just to reiterate others... put the whole frick'n
DeLorean Motor Company aside... for all of John's additions to the automotive
community (lets say pre-1973) - is reason enough for him to be in the hall of
fame. These three letters alone should be more than enough - GTO.

Shannon Y (yet another who's not always mr 'bepositive' but trying)
16506

http://dmoco.com/JZD_Hall.html
http://www.ohiodeloreans.com

http://new.mail.yahoo.com