[DML] Gullwing Magazine - Final Issue

The final issue of Gullwing Magazine is in the mail and you should
receive it shortly.

When we started Gullwing Magazine several years ago, we did so
because of the lack of a good DeLorean-based magazine.  In our
opinion, at the time, DeLorean World (or DW) had become stagnant and
almost nonexistent, so we jumped into the magazine business... and so
did a couple of others - namely, DeLorean Car Show Magazine and
deloreans Magazine.  Interestingly enough, all the magazines managed
to provide different approaches on covering the DeLorean.  With the
help of DeLorean enthusiasts, we had some of the best articles out
there.  Most of the vendors supported us from the beginning and
without them the magazine would not have been possible.

Why are we stopping?  We got involved for the fun of it and the love
of the car.  Others are involved to:

support a business--deloreans Magazine,
support a car show--DCS Magazine,
-or-
support an owners association--DeLorean World,

and we're sure they all love the car also.  We decided that we did
not want to take away from people supporting these other important
groups which are, and will continue to be, key in keeping the marque
alive.  Instead, we have decided to stop Gullwing Magazine and, when
possible, help the others in the making of their magazines.

For those of you that have prepaid for your subscriptions, refunds
will be sent to you in the next 60 days.

If you are missing any issues that you would like for completing your
collection, we will take orders until December 1, 2006, at the
regular back issue price which includes shipping.  (US = $16.75 ea.,
Canada = $18.25 ea., Foreign = $20.00 ea.)

The entire collection of 13 issues can also be purchased.  We will
offer a "baker's dozen" deal... buy 12 and get 1 free!  The price for
the "baker's dozen" is $190.00 which includes shipping and handling
in the U.S.  (Contact us for prices to ship outside the U.S.A.)  If
you would like to place an order, please contact us at gullwing-
magazine(at)sbcglobal.net.  We will definitely retire the collection
after December 1, 2006.

Thanks to the DeLorean community for your support and all your
encouragement and kind words along the way.

Ron and Cheryl Wester
Gullwing Magazine

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional