[DML] Re: Wheel powder coating advice

Not sure how far you want to send them, but on the subject of personal
recommendations: here in the Kansas City area, we got Dave
Hudgins/"painterdave72". He's a good friend of mine who paints cars
and stuff; he offered to do mine sometime. I don't know if Lawrence
Lormand up in Dearborn, MI will do that, but I can say he's a darn
good mechanic. Those are two of the great D mechanics I know. Pretty
sure some of the vendors will do them too. I kind of wish I had the
know-how/the equipment to do that stuff myself. Ask around.
-John Rydholm
#VIN 10715

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Joe OBrien" <joeyoseppijoe@...> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I recently came across a set of spare rims for the D. They are in
> excellent shape, just in need of cosmetics.
>
> Are there any recommended powder coaters that can do an excellent job
> on a set of Delorean wheels? I don't have any powder coating
> facilities around me.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Joe O'Brien
>
> 2524,