Re: [DML] Re: Rough running, poor accelleration, think its Lambda relate

Re: [DML] Re: Rough running, poor accelleration, think its Lambda related

Hello David,

  Thanks for your reply. I changed the O2 sensor and the Lambda system started working again. Where do the two ground wires that connect to the ECU get grounded? I cant find this information in the manual and I would like to check them anyway.  Also, how do you check for a bad ECU? I have never felt that it worked 100% and I want to eliminate it as a possibility because my system has never been reliable. Changing the O2 sensor helped but sometimes it flips between monitoring and default modes unexpectedly.

  My other problem is that the car shakes at idle like a cylinder is not firing. I have heard from other owners that the engine should idle rock solid without shaking. I have changed all of the vacuum hoses/seals and installed new fuel injectors. I really cant figure it out! My only thought was that an injector is not opening at idle...

  Nathan
  2277

David Teitelbaum <jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
          If your Lmabda is buzzing but not cycling here is a list of some
possible causes:
Bad/contaminated,worn out, disconnected O2 sensor
Ground on the WOT switch circuit
Mixture way off
Temp sensor circuit grounded or switch defective.
Possible (but uncommon) bad ECU. Check the grounds (2) at the plug.
Missing grounds can cause the ECU not to cycle.
David Teitelbaum
vin 10757

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Nathan Sobieralski" <valleyrat12@...>
wrote:

> Hello everyone,
>
> For some reason my Lambda quit working. The FV buzzes but according t

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)