[DML] BUSTED WINDSHIELD

Okay, I've had about twenty plus inquiries as to why I
needed a busted windshield from a Delorean.  So, now,
I will explain.  I saw a need when I developed my
colorized, laminated wiring diagram for the Delorean
and it was a huge success.  Now, I have the resources
(contacts) to develop a brand new windshield for our
cars.

For the purist at heart, please, do not read any
further, because what we are working on will not have
the DMC Logo.  Butttttt-----It will be made out of
todays materials, it will not crack when you attach
the mirror, and it will be offered in various tints.

My thanks goes out to Josh Porter (a soon to be Air
Force enlistee) who donated the prototype for our
experiment.  The folks I am working with projected
they could not sell more than 20, but I assured them
that I could double that number.  Only you folks on
both these lists can confirm or deny my expectations.

First, It won't won't cost you a penny right now, just
let me know if you need, or want a new windshield.  If
we get over 25 folks who would like one, I will
contact each person individually.  Once I have 25 FIRM
orders, I will start the process.  Yes, a small
deposit will be required (I'm thinking $50.00 right
now), but if you follow through and buy, the entire
amount will be credited for the new windshield.

Oh, the most important part, price will range between
$300-350, which is about a quarter less than you would
pay for NOS.  I ain't about to compete with the
vendors when it comes to original equipment, but I
would like to offer an alternative to what we have
available today.  Contact me offline, thru the forum
or the News, or just show up at my doorstep.  If you
want one or think you might need one, let me know.  I
ain't in this for profit (OH BULLSHIT, I'LL make about
$5.00 on each one sold) and YEH, an old fart retiree
like me needs an extra $125.00, (assuming we sell 25),
just let me know if you would like one.

Once I have some projected figures, then we will go to
production from there.  Any questions----send them
thru the Forum, the News, or personal.  I will do my
best to answer all.

Mike   TPS     1630

PS:  Driver side fenders are next on my list   :-o

Sponsored Link

For just $24.99/mo., Vonage offers unlimited local and long- distance calling.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)