[DML] Re: To Cut or Not to Cut..Front Dash for Radio

[DML] Re: To Cut or Not to Cut..Front Dash for Radio

A little hint,
Go to your Post Office,and get a bunch of DuPont(tm)Tyvek Priority
mail,mailers,the 1'x1'3" ones,and seal your Craig radio in there,(and
any other Delorean item that fits in there)as these things are almost
indestructable,(the same stuff that houses are wrapped in before Vinyl
siding,or whatever)they are free and you can take as many as you can
carry/want.These are better than ANY plastic bag,as they will not
split/tear easily.Just,Seal and mark on the outside whats in there,(the
package)and store it away.Even the post office uses the
wording "Protect What's Inside"(tm),on these oversize mailers.So they
have to be REALLY GOOD!! I use them for everything,that can fit in
there.Heck,you can EVEN call the Post Office,and they will mail them
out to you for FREE(I think at a bulk of 50-100 of them at a time)

CBL

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Hank <heskin@...> wrote:

> I took the safe route, and had P.J. Grady cut a NOS frame to DIN size,
> and I'm storing the original frame with the Craig radio in my garage.
> Just in case when I sell the car, the NO wants to restore it.
>
> -Hank

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: