From: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Gary G
Sent: Saturday, October 28, 2006 10:43 AM
To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DML] Stock Speakers: (WasTo Cut or Not to Cut)

On the subject of radios, I have seen recommendations for speaker
replacement in the past.  I was wondering if anyone has recently
replaced their stock speakers with any of the newer ones out there.  I
know replacements usually require some spacing for the fronts.  Since
there are a lot of new speakers out there, has anyone recently
replaced the stock speakers with a brand or model they recommend?  I
don't want a speaker box and am looking for a set that provides good
quality to replace the stock ones, and fits relatively well in the
stock locations front and rear.  Thanks.

Gary G
Vin 3360
New Jersey

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/dmcnews