RE: [DML] Parking lot collision advice?

I have been telling people this for years.

In addition, It is the adjusters job to save the
insurance company money.  First they will look for a
way to say they wont pay, if they do agree to pay they
will pay as little as possible.

There are lots of laws to protect the insured, but
most claimants don't know about them or (as Robert
said) are too lazy to make sure they get what they
deserve.

The insurance company is obligated to make you "whole"
again.  In this situation, the car was hit when it was
parked so the claim should be covered 100% by making a
claim against the insured, and you should have NO
DEDUCTIBLE.  They are responsible for paying ALL of
your expenses related to the claim to put the car in
the condition it was in before the accident.  That
should even include transport of the car to your
preferred Delorean vendor, and a rental car for the
time you do not have use of your car (even if the DMC
is not your primary car).

--- robert parker <roberthparker@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>   What insurance companies are forgetting nowadays,
> is that their job
> description is:  to PAY THE BILL!   Take your D to
> your favorite shop;
<SNIP>

http://mail.yahoo.com

<*> Your email settings: