Re: [DML] car alarm

I installed a remote start on my DeLorean 9 years ago.  It is by DesignTech.
It also has remote lock/unlock, Security system and provision for remote
unlocking of hood and trunk and remote headlight operation.  It has been
very reliable and I rarely use any other method of starting it.  It has all
the failsafe guards and also is available at extra cost for a manual shift
car.  Mine is automatic.

I had the same problem, of keys getting punched by other systems shuffling
around in the same pocket.   I finally started putting it in the other front
pants pocket by itself, however, in my case that presents another problem,
in that I have Remote start on Three cars......so now I leave them in a
drawer in a table by the door and take whichever one I want to use at that
time.  Not too convenient.   That double button activation would be great
but not available on one as old as mine I guess.  Maybe newer models have it
though.....they are still in business and have a web site.
        Murray Fisher

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: