[DML] (Was Recommended Tires) problems with Yokahama's

[DML] (Was Recommended Tires) problems with Yokahama's

Please let us know how you like the Dunlaps
  I had my Yokahama's rebalanced 2 weeks ago
  with a new Hunter 9700 machine
  and found out I have one front and one back that
  are bad with high spots in the tires???
  (the machanic told me the back was 53 lbs. out and the
  front tire was out 60 lbs., I could see the tire spin on
  the machine and it looked like an egg!!!)
  the guy told me that I might be able to over inflate them
  and drive them to get them hot and see if they will reshape
  but he said he did not think it would do much to fix them.
  has anyone ever had this problem?
  these tires only have about 3,000 miles on them.
  this became a problem after the car had set in the
  garage for a month. I can see all 4 tires having flat spots
  but this is 2 with high spots????
  I had no problem with them while driving around at DCS
  (I trailered the car to DCS so I did not get them at highway
  speeds, 2 weeks ago I could barely hold it on the road at highway
  speeds.

  So I am in the market for new tires now.

  Jamie Hamlin

outatym2001 <markman660@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
          To the DML,

This is in regards to replacing tires. I was going to ask the same
thing two months ago. Instead of asking I had installed BF Goodrich
Radial TA's front 195/60R14 and rear 235/60R15. I absolutely hate
the rear tires. They're noisy at any speed above 25 mph (42 kmh).
The noise increases exponentially at higher speeds. It gets so
noisy at freeway speeds it drowns out the radio and I have to turn
up the volume.
[moderator snip]

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional