RE: [DML] Re: DeLorean Shocks

Marty,
The collars I'm using I'm buying at two different locations here in Dallas.
I won't say they are common unless you are set up with at tax number to buy
at industrial locations like I am. I can also buy them cheaper than making
them and then were going to modify them to the way we want them. Actually
when I bought them at the 2 locations, they were the same collars in 2
different packages.
Honestly, I haven't looked at your sight in about 2 to 3 years, so I'm not
trying to copy your product. Black paint is black paint and collars are
collars no matter where you buy them.
Shocks in this category don't vary much except in color and brand and I'm
not using KYB at this time or the price would be higher as you know. There
are Bilstein on the top end for trucks and high end performance 360 PSI,
then KYB for HP and firmer street handling midrange at 280 PSI, and others
anywhere from 150 to 260 PSI. I am in the other range for the person that
wants good US made shocks for not a lot of money and getaway from the stiff
Girling ride.
All have different advantages for different ride and applications as you
know. You have a different set of shocks that I'm not into at this time for
a higher street and performance applications.
John Hervey

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: