Re: [DML] Electrical Lights Operating Weird

Re: [DML] Electrical Lights Operating Weird

Marv

Clean all the electrical connections you can find... everywhere! Something
like that indicates that you have a corroded ground connection in the
lights. That causes current to be drawn through other circuits and lights up
other bulbs.
First start with cleaning all the ground points on the frame, then remove
the headlights and clean the connectors... and while you at it why not
simply replace them? They are about $5 each at your local auto parts store.
You will be surprised how nice those new headlights work :)
Then remove BOTH tail lights and clean their connections. You might also
replace the bulbs... they are also pretty inexpensive.
It is a good idea to clean all the contacts in the plugs in the engine
compartment by the ignition coil - under a cover on the passenger side.
After you're done with the cleaning your strange problems should go away and
you might notice that the engine is easier to start and runs better.
I would highly recommend replacing all fuses and relays as well. I can offer
you a complete relay and fuse kit which you can order on my website at
www.deloreana.com.

Good luck with your project!

Tom Niemczewski
vin 6149 (in Poland!)
Google earth: 52°25'17.30"N 21° 1'58.00"E
dmctom@xxxxxxxxx
www.deloreana.com