From:Harold McElraft
Subject: [DML] Re: High idle dilemma

Are you connecting the wires between the testing phases the same as
when you remount the switch on the car? On some switches there are
three blade-connections - normally open and normally closed - one is
a common. There are three possible results on the DeLorean depending
on how you plug in the wires - correct function, no function or
backwards function.

A normally open condition is what you want. When you depress the
switch you want continuity - switch open - no continuity.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)