[DML] Re: DeLoreans at Sonic

We also have a Sonic in Glendale, AZ (59th Ave & Union Hills) (NW of
Phoenix) that has the same thing.   I think there is also a pic of a
65 Mustang, Plymouth Prowler and a 59 Caddy.   Our Sonic has a few
words about each car on a plaque near the door.   There's about 4 AZ
Delorean Club members with cars that live less than 3 miles of this
Sonic.

Christian
#01510

    mailto:dmcnews-digest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx