[DML] Articles I would like for dcs magazine HELP

[DML] Articles I would like for dcs magazine HELP

While we have a number of articles for the magazine there are a few  articles
I would like
Besides the fall stuff going on this month I would like the following

1 An article on Firmi Lab (I did not do the tour and I have great shots but
no text)

2. An article besides mine summarizing the show and museum

3 The summer event from AZ

4. Ken Montgomery do you have an article for me Hint hint

5. Byron can you get me one from the MIchigan get together

6.  I need an article from our European owners and this can cover  Eurofest
Rob Lamrock can you help here

7.  We are looking for someone with a shot of them and their car  as the car
of the month so to speak the car can be in any state either  restoration or
concours or anything in between

I have other articles but I wanted to focus more on what happened this
summer.

someone said they liked the girls on our cover

Well I think you will like the next cover as well

Ken

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: