[DML] Fall Tour VII Oct. 21,22 & 23

Save the dates! It all starts on Saturday October 21st.
This is not to be missed if you are a DeLorean owner or enthusiast.
This being the Silver Anniversary of our Silver cars requires a
calibration! So Fall Tour VII will be the biggest and the best ever!

We have a discount rate of $159+tax at the Glen Cove Mansion for
Saturday night and for those who want to stay for all three days a
special rate of only $119 for Sunday night (when you book the
Saturday @ $159 +tax) http://www.glencovemansion.com
Make your reservation by calling (516) 674-2940 I have blocked out
rooms but you must book them ASAP, this rate is only good for 16 more
days, after that the room rates are $250 and up per night (the
cancellation policy is 48 hrs please check with hotel if you need
more information)

The starting point is Bridgeport Connecticut between 11:00 and
11:30am Sat Oct 21st. Ferry reservations are required, make
reservations by phone 631-473-0286 (mention car club) or on-line at
http://www.bpjferry.com

If you do not plan on taking the Ferry to Long Island you can meet us
in Port Jefferson. The Arrival time is approximately 1:15pm.

Port Jefferson is a great town and we will be having lunch in there
and then Caravan back to the Glen Cove Mansion. Please take a look at
the official Fall Tour Web Site at http://falltour.itgo.com  for
pictures and more information!

Only 16 days to make hotel reservations at the discount rate, please
reserve your rooms today!

If you plan on attending or have any questions please e-mail me at
turbodmc@xxxxxxxxxxx

Regards,

Michael DeLuca
Vin 3113