  From: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of
John Hervey
  Sent: Thursday, September 28, 2006 8:00 AM
  To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Subject: [DML] Trailing Arm Bolts

  Group,
  I know we have talked a lot about trailing arm bolts ( TAB ), but
  because they can do so much damage to you and the car if they break
  I need to tell you this story.
  I have a customer here in Dallas that drives her car on a daily
  basis. Periodically if she has a flat or oil change will take
  it to a Firestone or quick lub that may not jack it correctly.
  Well, the other day she was driving into her inclined drive way and
  she heard something like metal hit the concrete and had a a hard
  time turning the car into the garage. She got it in and went back
  down the driveway and picked up 1/2 of a large bolt with something
  round on it. She called me and after a minuet I pretty well knew it
  was a TAB with the large washer still attached.
  We took it to our shop and sure enought it was. You can see a
  picture on the web site. Check yours and check them often.
  John Hervey
  http://www.specialtauto.com/delorean-parts/frame-body.html
  Go down on the page about 1/3rd of the way.

--

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: