From: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
David Teitelbaum
Sent: Monday, September 18, 2006 10:17 AM
To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DML] Re: Gold Delorean video

I got an e-mail from the "Jerk" that claims he did the video. He says
the museum guide enjoyed acting. I tried to reply but the reply-to
address failed. I guess he doesn't like criticism so he sends e-mails
but won't receive them. I still stand by my comments. By acting in
such a disrespectful manner it may be harder to approach people if
they think they will be made fun of. Someone should make sure the
guides in that museum are better informed though. In my experience
most museums welcome knowledgeable comments about their artifacts and
exhibits.
David Teitelbaum
vin 10757

--- In dmcnews@yahoogroups  .com, "darryl"

 wrote:

> This video reminds me of my visit to the museum a year and a half
ago. The tour guide, one of the museum regents who made sure we knew
he was an expert on everything automotive, was way off with his
description of the car. Among other things he maintained that the
reason the car "failed" was due to the door seals leaking and the
hinges rusting solid (I'm not kidding) so you couldn't open the doors.
He got very uptight when I challenged that, or his assertion that
there were only two gold cars, stating emphatically that the third one w

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)