[DML] DMC Midwest and the DML

Thank you all for the kind words on our "work in progress" opening
DeLorean Motor Company (Midwest) here in Illinois. The reaction and
your feedback has been great! Although it will be several months before
we are completely up and running, I need to make a few changes in my
relationship with the DML for (hopefully) obvious reasons.

Effective last Sunday, I've taken myself out of moderation rotation. I
don't feel it fair for me to be moderating business associates/
competitors/ vendors etc. Sometime in the next few weeks I'll flip over
the actual ownership of the Yahoo list to one of the other moderators
(they are still deciding who!) and will back out of that role too. I've
been the Moderator of Moderators - MOM - since May 1999. That mostly
consists of keeping a schedule, reminding the other moderators whose
turn it is, and keeping track of trades as conflicts arise with
personal schedules. In that 7 years we've only had a couple of
personnel changes, and it's been a remarkable group to work with. I'd
like to thank the other moderators for making that part so easy.

I'll also be transferring the ownership of the web page at
www.dmcnews.com. It's not as sensitive since it's mostly an archive,
tech bulletin, and car-for-sale venue. But it will move too.

Otherwise, I'm not going anywhere and will still be participating on
the list, although we're going to be pretty busy for the next couple of
months.

Dave (and Julee) Swingle
web page and phone numbers to be announced......

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)