[DML] Re: Fall Tour

Hi David,

Just read your post and hope I clarified things in my reply to Ken.
If we really want to split hairs on the history of the DeLorean Fall
Foliage Tour,I did not come up with the name, it was suggested to me
and I have used it ever since I started this event seven years ago.

When I first  planed the Fall Tour, I never dreamed that it would
turn into an annual event and that I would still be doing one seven
years later.
This years Fall Tour will have the best elements of all of the past
Fall Tours.
It is Oct 21& 22, I am still negotiating the contract with the hotel
but the rate should be $159 +tax ( I am also trying to get a Sunday
rate of $99, this is a fabulous hotel and location and I have plans
for Sunday and Monday) I will post the details in a few days.

The Start point is Port Jefferson Long Island. This is where the
ferry from Bridgeport CT. Arrives and a great town. I am hoping to
have a group of the New England DeLorean owner all arrive together
and make a grand entrance onto long Island.

If you think you may want to attend or want more info please e-mail
me at
turbodmc@xxxxxxxxxxx

Regards,

Michael DeLuca
VIN 3113
NY Lic. DLORIANN

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "David Teitelbaum" <jtrealty@...>
wrote:

> With all deference and respect to Ken and the DMA (of which I am a
> member) This event cannot be called the Fall Foliage Tour. As I
> understand it the person who origionated the name insists on
> maintaining ownership of it and he is NOT running this event. This
> event is being set up and run by "Evil Dan" for the first time and I
> believe it is called the Fall Tour. This year it is being held in
the
> Delaware Valley area of New Jersey and Pennsylvania.
> David Teitelbaum
> vin 10757
>

> --- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, kKoncelik@ wrote:
> >
> > Well its that time again when we start thinking about packing up
and
>  storing
> > our D's for the winter.
> > Well the last event in the North East area is the Fall Foliage
tour
> by the
> > mid Atlantic group.
> > That has been a favorite of mine in the past an other than last
year
> when I
> > could not attend I have been to I believe 6 events there.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)