[DML] Re: "Michael J. Fox: The E! True Hollywood Story" premieres Septem

[DML] Re: "Michael J. Fox: The E! True Hollywood Story" premieres September 4

Thanks everyone for replying. Patrick C. said he will burn a DVD for
me since he has TiVO. I hope E! did a good job telling the story,
we'll see. And if anyone else wants a copy, after I get the DVD from
Patrick, we can arrange to make copies.

Flavia
--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Tom Niemczewski" <dmctom@...> wrote:

> Hi
> I have recorded it on ReplayTV unit (Tivo like) in medium quality.
If no one
> else is able to provide it I guess I can help you guys out. The
only problem
> is that I am in Poland :) I can edit out the commercials and burn
it on a
> DVD. I guess I can mail it to anyone interested for the price of a
DVD disc
> and shipping.
> I will not be able to send it over the internet because it's over
3GB in
> size.
>
> The wonders of the 21st century... amazing! I am recording TV shows
in
> Florida and then I can watch it in Poland ;) with nothing more than
just a
> few mouse clicks.
>
> Tom Niemczewski
> vin 6149 (in Poland!)
> Google earth: 52°25'17.30"N 21° 1'58.00"E
> dmctom@...
> www.deloreana.com

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional