From: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Kevin Heller
Sent: Monday, August 28, 2006 9:25 AM
To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DML] Transmission Problem and front rotor question

Hello everyone,

My DeLorean has an automatic transmission in it. I had
it in for inspection this past week and my mechanic
tells me the reason the car is sluggish upon startup
is because it's starting in second gear,
------
Also, I'm in the need for new front rotors. I know the
first suggestion everyone will make is to buy the
genuine $80+ rotors for the car, but out of curiosity,
are there other options?

-Kevin
VIN 2234