[DML] Ebay # 190020382094 Original Condition CAR Fenton,Mi

[DML] Ebay # 190020382094 Original Condition CAR Fenton,Mi

This is the email I sent to a person interested in buying this car
after I went to look at it for him, I think I saved him Literally
thousands in repairs. Auction #190020382094 if you want pics email
me!!!!
This email will have pics attached of the EBAY car in Fenton, Mi. I
have to send these to you just to see this unmolested Delorean, as
you look at the frame pics you can zoom in to see the rust textor
from painting over the rust with out sanding, brake master leaking
down frame to gas closing panel which will need replacement, engine
had bad exhaust leak from manifold & rear donut, engine ran rough
had vacuum leaks, engine needs tune up, fans not working, antifreese
was very low - he just changed it, door lock solenoid was gone not
even in car, fuse panel box destroyed melted & by passed the wrong
way, relays were jumped & powered up what was left in fuse box,
relay sockets were melted from being by passed, seats were recovered
in cheap leather not even a good job, all carpeting was replaced
with some green/grey carpet with thick padding, instrument cluster
was recovered in vynal, knee pads on drivers & passenger side were
recovered, console was recovered in cheap leather, radio was a
hacked up install, a/c had big tare in hose from someone trying to
over fill it, inspection covers in luggage compartment were broken
off from bolts being seize up, a/c idler pulley bearing were seized
up & squealing, has extra wires running through out engine &
interior.  TOTAL ESTIMATED COST OF REPAIRS & my rate is @ per hr.
Plus parts about $7000.00  car as sits is only worth $5000.00 to
$7000.00 Had to finish my job with doing this email

Lawrence Lormand
Lawrence's DeLorean Service & Repair
Dearborn Heights,Mi.48125
313-506-3786 Cell