[DML] Gathering in Toledo

One of the Lotus owner invited me and any other DeLorean owners to a party
he is having at his home in Toledo Ohio on Sept 9th.

If you are interested give him a call or send him an e-mail
_racing_nut_1@xxxxxxxxxx (mailto:racing_nut_1@xxxxxxxxx)

He is planning to have a bunch of older classic cars there.  sounds  like a
cool event.

It is possible he may bring his Lotus again to Gettysburg
below is his note to me.

Hey Ken,

Sorry for taking so long to get this email out  --
time flies and work has been getting the better of me.
The official  date for our get together is Saturday,
September 9.  There will be a  good number of
sports/exotic car nuts in attendance, so do bring  your
DeLorean!

Also, you mentioned several people  in the Toledo
area -- please introduce me to them!  They are  welcome
to attend, or you can give them my contact info.
419-464-6309  cell.

Well, here's a generic version of what I've  been
sending to people:

Patty and I recently bought a  house, and are thus
having a "Hey check it out, we just got a  house"
party.