[DML] Re: Found vin#'s 07028m, 11602m, 05185a

[DML] Re: Found vin#'s 07028m, 11602m, 05185a

Lawrence,

Finding 05185 is very interesting to me, This is the first time I have ever heard of a car
that was so close to my own vin 05180 G M.  The closest up till now had been 05102 Josh
Haldeman. From what you said about the condition of the body panels, this might be a
good candidate for a Custom paint job. Personally, when the panels are that bad, I don't
have a problem with painting the car. I would rather see it painted, than in the beat up
condition it currently is in.  Sounds like a real project car or better yet a Donor car for
DMCH and they're refurbishing program.  After all they virtually strip them down to
nothing and rebuild it with all new parts with exception of the frame , underbody and
maybe a left front fender it would at least keep the VIN alive.

Do you know if this guy was an original owner? Maybe the dealer he bought it from?

I am the 2nd owner of 5180 the first was a guy in Atlanta, GA I assumed he bought the car
locally back then.  Very interesting to see how the VIN's get scattered around the Country.

Dennis 5180